Op. Dr. Aysen Gur Usluer was born in 1971. She graduated from one of the best meds school in Turkey, Dokuz Eylul University, Faculty of Medicine. She completed her specialization training for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, at Celal Bayar University Hospital. During her trainee, she experienced lots of cosmetic surgeries in the state hospital. She had great proficiency on the aesthetic, reconstructive surgeries including the injured body or face types due to accidents, cancer, or birth abnormalities. Since she experienced various kinds of cases in the public hospital, she gained such a good experience on deformities and fixing them.
She worked in many state hospitals and finally in Behcet Uz Public Hospital. She completed numerous rhinoplasty, breast surgeries, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), liposuction treatments and she published many articles during that period of time.
In 2018, he started taking care of international patients as well. She performed aesthetic and cosmetic operations for hundreds of patients from many countries all around the world. She experienced on different ethnic body and face types and gain knowledge of shaping them. She worked hard and performed at least 2 surgeries in a day for 2 years.
In those years, she participated in many trainings both national and international to meet the latest advanced techniques that uses abroad. She loves to stay up to date and attends congresses as a guest speaker to share her knowledge with her colleagues.
She had hundreds of happy patients from United Kingdom, Ireland, Dubai, Qatar, Australia and USA. He performed many successful surgeries that has remarkable results. She loves to keep contacted with his patients for their follow-up and learn more about their healing process. She can speak both English and Turkish.
Dr. Aysen is Board Certified surgeon and a member of the Association of Turkish Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery and Association of Aesthetic Face and Nose Surgery. She also has many certifications in body and face surgeries. He only uses FDA & EU approved materials and medical equipments which is legally recommended by Ministry of Health. She provide treatments both in Istanbul and Izmir.
- Tension adjusted multivectorial static suspension with plantaris tendon in facial paralysis L Yoleri, M Güngör, A Usluer… - Journal of Craniofacial …, 2013 - journals.lww.com Facial paralysis in the midface causes loss of cheek tonus, asymmetry at rest, a
- Nonsyndromic giant Basal cell carcinoma with follicular differentiation and multifocal localized Basal cell carcinoma A Usluer, L Yoleri, AR Kandiloglu, ZU Bali… - Journal of …, 2013 - journals.lww.com Basal cell carcinoma is the most common malignant tum
- Remodeling of a nontreated displaced parasymphyseal fracture of a child H Kerem, A Usluer, L Yoleri - Journal of Craniofacial Surgery, 2011 - journals.lww.com There have been considerable advances in the management of craniomaxillofacial injuries in chil
- A Mother and Child with Moebius Syndrome. Z Ulaş Bali, A Usluer, L Yoleri - Turkish Journal of Plastic …, 2017 - search.ebscohost.com In this case report, we present the case of a 25-year-old male with familial Moebius syndrome having facial nerve paraly
- Complications of static facial suspensions with expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE) M Constantinides, SKD Galli, PJ Miller - The Laryngoscope, 2001 - Wiley Online Library … Crossref. Levent Yoleri, Melike Güngör, Ayşen Usluer and Diren Çelik, Tension
- MOBİUS SENDROMLU ANNE VE ÇOCUĞU: OLGU SUNUMU U Bali, A Usluer, L Yoleri - … ve Estetik Cerrahi Dergisi (Turk J Plast …, 2017 - turkplastsurg.org